BLESSED BE TODAY LLC dba The Process Optimist and TheProcessOptimist.com
“Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means The Process Optimist and http://www.TheProcessOptimist.com.
“Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Site, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from Gail, The Process Optimist, or http://www.TheProcessOptimist.com, and any and all written or downloadable material purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered on http://www.theprocessoptimist.com, such as blog posts, graphics, designs, documents, information, templates and materials.
“Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a person, or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes, among other things, your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, site behavior, etc.
“Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products” means The Process Optimist Content, email lists, social media posts, blog posts, courses, mentoring services, guides, eBooks, forms, worksheets, workbooks, and/or website materials available on the Site.
“Site” means http://www.theprocessoptimist.com and any and all of the Company’s associated pages, tabs, landing pages, forms, or sub-pages.
“You” or “Your” means the user, customer, or viewer of the Site.
2. Company Statement
The Site and its Content are owned by BLESSED BE TODAY LLC dba The Process Optimist
3. What kind of Personal Information do we collect?
Personal Information You Provide:
When using the Site, and in filling out forms, purchasing products, providing comments, or contacting us, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, website address, mailing address, payment or credit card information. We use this information to deliver the product purchased, or information requested, to improve the performance and applicability of the Site, and to provide you with informational content, newsletters, promotions, and special offers.
Personal Information Automatically Collected:
Through use of the Site, the Company may use data collection technology, such as Automattic or Jetpack, (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Collection Companies”) to collect information related to your use of the Site. Generally speaking, this includes information about your geographic location and Site behavior. The Data Collection Companies also provide us with information about what type of device or software you use, your IP address (with location information), and whether you view the Site on a mobile, tablet, or desktop device.
We collect this information for statistical purposes only and to improve the viewer experience.
4. What if the Personal Information we have about you is incorrect or you want to update it?
If the Personal Information we have collected about you is incorrect or incomplete in any way, or you would like to update what we have, please contact Gail at email@example.com. We will make the appropriate corrections when notified, as long as the corrections requested to be made are not incorrect or fraudulent in any way.
5. When do we collect Personal Information?
We collect Personal Information from you when you purchase, order, or sign up on and for the Site, Courses, Services, and Products, download our freebies or resources, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, browse the Site, view Content, make purchases, and/or enter any Personal Information on the Site. If you’re just viewing the Site, you won’t be required to provide personal information to browse.
If you’re outside of the EU: if you sign-up to receive any freebies, downloads, webinars, recordings, courses, or services from the Company, or purchase any products or services from us, you will automatically be added to our email list to receive free email messages from us. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking “UNSUBSCRIBE” at the bottom of each email. If you have any questions, or difficulty unsubscribing from those emails, email Gail at firstname.lastname@example.org to be unsubscribed from future messages.
If you’re IN the EU: if you sign-up to receive any freebies, downloads, webinars, recordings, courses, or services from the Company, or purchase any products or services from us, you will only be added to our email list to receive free email messages from us if you affirmatively consent to receiving such messages. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking “UNSUBSCRIBE” at the bottom of each email. If you have any questions, or difficulty unsubscribing from those emails, email Gail at email@example.com to be unsubscribed from future messages.
6. How do we use your Personal Information?
When using the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, we may use the Personal Information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication (typically by email), browse the Site, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Site in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better serve you in response to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions on and for the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
- To send periodic emails regarding the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
- To tailor social media (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, etc.) advertisements to you.
7. Do we share your Personal Information with anyone?
In general, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside (third) parties your Personal Information unless we provide users with advance notice or need to do so in order to comply with the law or an investigation.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. If you make your personal information available to third parties through our Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, The Process Optimist is not responsible for any unauthorized use by that third party.
It’s also important to note that we do allow third-party behavioral tracking.
8. How do we protect your Personal Information
We aim to make your visit to our Site as safe as possible. The Site uses commercially acceptable methods of security protection to protect your information. Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the Personal Information confidential. By viewing, using, or purchasing on or from the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, you acknowledge that The Process Optimist and its staff and independent contractors may access your Personal Information.
9. Do we use ‘cookies’ or social media pixels?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better Site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Pixels. Yes. The Company may use social media pixels (Facebook pixels) to track visitors to the Site so we can tailor advertisements towards those visitors on various social media platforms, including: Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter. The Company reserves the right to use pixels in accordance with the terms of the social media platform.
10. Third-Party Links
11. California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”)
Pursuant to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
12. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13. Please STOP and do not use, view, purchase, or otherwise browse the Site, Courses, Services, or Products if you are under 13 years old. If you’re younger than 13, you are not permitted to enter any Personal Information on this Site.
If you are a parent and you believe your child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us immediately to have it removed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Fair Information Practices
In order to comply with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 5 business days of any known breach.
14. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
The CAN-SPAM Act is a U.S. law which establishes rules for commercial email messages, gives you the right to stop certain commercial emails from being sent to you, and outlines certain penalties for commercial entities or persons who violate the law.
We collect your email address and name so we can:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders of a course, product, or service.
- Send you additional information related to your course, product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to you after the original transaction has occurred.
- Email you a newsletter with free information and advertising certain Products, Services, and/or Courses we offer.
In accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
- We will not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We will identify the email message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We will include our business mailing address and/or physical address in our emails.
- We will monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance. We use Mailchimp to send our emails to you.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- We will allow users to unsubscribe by using the appropriate link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com or follow the instructions at the bottom of any email you receive from us and we will promptly remove you from future correspondence(s). However, unsubscribing from one list or set of emails may not unsubscribe you from receiving ALL future emails from us. If you experience any problems unsubscribing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly handle your removal.
15. Your General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) Rights
If you are located within the European Union (“EU”), you are entitled to certain rights under the GDPR. You have the right to:
- Know how long we’ll keep your information. We’ll keep your personal information until the earlier of: (1) you either ask us to delete your information or (2) the Company decides it no longer needs the data and the cost of retaining it outweighs the value of keeping it.
- Access, rectify or erase your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent to the Company’s processing of your data, which shall have no effect on the lawfulness of the processing of your personal information prior to your withdrawal.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over GDPR issues.
- Provide only your personal information which is reasonably required to enter into a contract with us. The Company will not ask for your consent to provide unnecessary personal information on the condition of entering into a contractual relationship with the Company.
16. Contacting Us
BLESSED BE TODAY LLC, dba The Process Optimist
Website: http://www.TheProcessOptimist.com (see contact form)
Mailing Address: 1567 Old 115, Dallas, PA 18612
Last Updated On